- Orienteering at High Lodge on Saturday with A + catching up with a friend.
- Sorting out and watering half my compost heap on Sunday. (Other half still to do: its a Big one.)
- Paying off mine and the kids library fines (20 p).
- Looking after everyone else in my family whilst they have been quite inconsiderately sick. (Guys, you know, its not okay to be sick when I am writing proposals.)
- Despite 4. submitting a very large grant proposal on time.
- Not proof-reading 5.; instead submitting it at 7:30 pm and going to drink several glasses of wine at the Pub instead with lot of fabulous WiS :-).
- Feeling totally okay about 6. There are only so many 14 hr workdays that one can do. For me -3. And then That Is That.
- Driving to Nottingham, and competently interviewing phd candidates. Despite a slight hangover. And despite, um, a few navigational issues.
- Getting R to read a full sentence for the first time! Woo!
- Not running since Sunday.
- Not going to Yoga.
- Slightly neglecting those under me at work. (But only slightly.)
- Not making two seminars that I really really wanted to attend this week.
- Not going climbing.
- Not fixing my bike puncture (and riding around all week on my road bike instead).